If you need paternity answers fast, but don’t need results for legal reasons like child support or custody, you can order an at-home DNA paternity test kit from DNA Testing Centre or visit us at our office. We will ship the complete kit to you, then collect your DNA in the comfort of your own home with a simple cheek swab, and mail it directly to us for processing. Results are available in two to three days, once testing begins.
Maternity DNA testing determines the biological mother of a child. It works like a DNA paternity test, except this analysis compares a child’s DNA profile with his/her mother’s. Children inherit half their DNA from their father, and half from their mother. Even if the father is not tested, DDC can prove conclusively whether or not the child’s DNA matches the mother.
Maternity DNA testing is often requested in the following situations:
- Resolving controversy that sometimes occurs in hospital nurseries
- Providing life-long peace of mind after returning home from hospital
- Proving an adoptee’s relationship with his/her biological birth mother
- Proving a maternal relationship for immigration
- Confirming accuracy for in-vitro fertilization
This test will mark 20 loci markers instead of the usual standard 15 or 16 that other DNA companies may provide.
This is a more accurate and conclusive test.
If you want to be even more accurate, use our advanced Paternity Test that offers 25 loci markers for $25 more.